About the Episode
Emus. The scary, horny, Walmart brand of ostrich. Yikes.
In this episode, Sierra explains how birds, guns, rabbits, and Australia are all connected, while Colin struggles at guessing games. We learn how three mediocre bros promised to guarantee the killing of two birds with one stone, and get a quick visit from the lovable Wojtek the soldier bear. This is: The Great Emu War.
Photos from the Episode
Karen the TikTok Emu:
the only think Karen wants to cut is ✨me✨
Subjects CoveredThe Great Emu War of 1932 • World War I • Australian World War I Veterans • The Great Depression • Australia • George Pearce • Geese • Goose Hunting • Duck Dynasty • Major G.P.W. Meredith • Sergeant S. McMurray • Gunner J. O'Halloran • Campion, Australia • Wojtek the Soldier Bear • The Battle of Bunnyloo • Napoleon's Rabbit Hunt • Grandma Pandmas •
- YouTube - Western Australia Makes War on Emus
- YouTube - The Great Emu War - Puppet History
- Wikipedia - Emu War
- Scientific American - The Great Emu War
- Wikipedia - Wojtek (or Voytek) the War Bear
- 7 News - John Cleese & Rob Schneider's Emu War Movie Slated to Come Out 2022
- @useless_farm on TikTok - Featuring Emus Karen & Stanley
Leave a Reply