About the Episode
From birds to elephants, poop is the one thing that we have in common with the animal kingdom. But does studying it come at a price? We’re not even sure anymore.
Sierra rants about corn while Colin tells horrible dad jokes and expands on some *crappy* research. (Get it?) Join us as we talk about a topic that probably most podcasts have never covered!
Photos from the Episode
Subjects CoveredAnimal Poo • National Poo Museum • Wombat Shit Cubes • Penguin Guano • Penguins Shooting Poop • Animal Poo • Hannibal Crossing the Alps • War Elephants • Digesting Seaweed • Digesting Corn • Isle of Wight • Poo Museum • Preserving Poop •
- National Geographic - Dung Beetles
- New Scientist - 12 Seconds to Shit
- Nature.org - Fantastic Fecal Phenomena
- YouTube - Penguins Poop ALOT
- The Atlantic - How Animal Poop Keeps the World Healthy
- Daily Gazette - Poop's Role in Survival
- YouTube - Penguin Accidentally Poops on Friend
- BBC Earth - 5 Surprising Uses of Poop
- YouTube - Animal Poo Song (an absolute BANGER of a tune)
- Penguins International - the Usefulness of Poop
- YouTube - Cubism - How TF Do Wombats Shit CUBES!?!
- National Geographic - Gut Bacteria and Digesting Seaweed
- Fatherly.com - Why Do Men Take So Long to Poop?