About the Episode
Have you ever popped a pimple? Have you ever wanted to? Mother Nature sure did, and she made it everyone’s problem.
This week, Sierra cosplays as an inanimate object (again) while Colin tells the story of the 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens. Join us as we discuss different types of bras, what it’s like evacuating from a potential natural disaster, and movies that will give you trauma.
Photos from the Episode
Subjects Covered1980 Eruption of Mount Saint Helens • Mount St Helens • volcano • volcanologist • U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) • Pacific Northwest • Natural Disasters • Logging • Mount Vesuvius • Pompeii • Breaking the Sound Barrier • Forest Fires • Harry Truman • Yellowstone National Park • "2012" (movie) • "The Day After Tomorrow" (movie) • Jimmy Carter • Mount Fuji of America • Portland, Oregon • Seattle, Washington • Donal Mullineaux • Dwight Crandall • The Weyerhaeuser Company • Aftermath of the Eruption of Mount St. Helens • Pyroclastic Material • Governor Dixie Lee Ray • Paul Hiatt • Dale Thayer • Bras • How to Eat Edamame •
- Wikipedia - 1980 Eruption of Mount St. Helens
- US Geological Survey - 1980s Eruption of Mount St. Helens
- King 5 News - Mount St Helens Erruption
- Wikipedia - What Did People Do in the 80's
- US Geological Survey - About Mount St. Helens
- YouTube - The Mountain Erupts (1980): A Mount St. Helens Special
- Lookers - Story of the Michelin Guide
Leave a Reply