About the Episode
Memory is a tricky thing. It’s even trickier when you’re dumb, in the public eye, or a politician. Or all of those things at once.
This week Sierra learns about the Tea Party (not the Boston one) while Colin explains different situations involving false memories. Join us as we discuss dead grandparents, Sinbad, and Colin’s fear of the hospital. P.S. Grandma is in the windchimes.
Photos from the Episode
Reasons Horses Are Untrustworthy - Courtesy of Sam
Subjects CoveredFalse Memories • Hillary Clinton in Bosnia • Sheryl Crow • Mitt Romney and the Golden Jubilee • Care Facilities • Horses Are Demons • Childhood Memories • Loss of Memory • Alzheimer's • Word Salad • Tea Party Gay? • tea party • dementia • memory loss • senior care •
- Resource - Alzheimer's Association
- Resource - National Institute on Aging
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Become a Caregiver
- How Alzheimer's Changes the Brain - Video
- Healthline.com - False Memory
- Frontiers in Psychology - Do False Memories Look Real? Evidence That People Struggle to Identify Rich False Memories of Committing Crime and Other Emotional Events
- Scientific American - False Memories
- PNAS - Rich false memories of autobiographical events can be reversed
- Washington Post - Hillary Clinton in Bosnia
- Forbes - Mitt Romney Time Traveler?
- Huff Post - Mitt Romney on the Golden Jubilee
- NPR - Geoff Bennett - Hillary Clinton, Sinbad, and Snipers
- YouTube - CBS - Hillary Clinton's 1996 Bosnia Trip
- YouTube - Sheryl Crow "Redemption Day" Bosnia Highlight Reel
- YouTube - CBS Coverage on Hillary's False Memories
Leave a Reply